Saturday, November 24, 2007

November 23 The end!

I feel delighted and relieved that I have finished this learning program. Some of my colleagues think it's quite funny that I have been reading others people's blogs and that I must have too much time on my hands! but I have really enjoyed reading them and I've learned a lot. Geeklibraryguy has even made me rethink Image Generators - I'm going back to try that cartoon site of his, and Scootergirl, why aren't you in the blog industry? My mission now is to go back and try and customise my blog to look more like theirs! (and many other amazing ones I've seen) - not because I'm under any delusion that anyone will read it but for my own benefit. I won't be changing the title of my blog just yet, but I know a helluva lot more than I did when I started, as well as being a lot more aware of the internet's potential in libraries. I think many of our customers would also appreciate the opportunity to complete this program. What surprised me was how straightforward each exercise was if you just took the time to read the explanatory material (and followed the links!) My only real stumbling block was publishing to my blog from Zoho - I'm coming back for you, mate. So overall, it has been an enjoyable as well as educational experience and I'll miss it. So good on ya, acl.2 and thanks for the encouraging comments along the way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooprah to wannabetechie and well done on completing the programme... and great to see that you looked around others sites, it is also another way to learn and look at things from a different perspective.